How to Apply
Students may apply through;
- Education Agents – See the list of Zenith-approved agents in your country/location
- Zenith – Apply directly using the Application Form provided below or by contacting our admissions team: email@example.com
If you do not find an education agent listed in your country/location, contact us to enquire about other available options.
Candidates are considered on the basis of course entry requirements, including the English Language skills requirements. Entry to ZENITH award courses assumes proficiency in English. English proficiency must be demonstrated by an applicant for admission to ZENITH by the following:
- A recent IELTS academic test overall band score of 5.5, with no sub-score less than 5.0
- Generally, successful completion of a final year high school qualification (Year 12)
- Course-specific pre-requisites and entry requirements
- Pre-training candidate needs analysis
- Preferred pathways
ZENITH offers various intakes throughout the year and candidates may enter the course at any of these intakes, subject to meeting all the entry requirements.
- Photo ID: Passport
- Copies of previous transcripts, testamur, or any other formal or informal awards/achievements
- Valid English proficiency evidence
- Applicant Pre-enrolment Self-assessment form
- Address and current contact details
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) or USI Consent Form
- Additional documents may be required as per course entry requirements
Contact our Student Admissions team for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, view our Admission Procedure
All the agents are bound by Zenith’s policies, procedures, quality and ethical requirements, and the requirements of the Australian International Education and Training Agent Code of Ethics under The National Code 2018.
For assistance with the application, please contact our friendly student admissions team through the above email and contact links.