How to Apply
Students may apply through;
- Education Agents – See the list of Zenith-approved agents in Australia
- Zenith – Apply directly using the Application Form provided below or by contacting our admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, just send us an inquiry and one of our team members will get in touch with you – Contact us
Candidates are considered on the basis of course entry requirements, including the English Language skills requirements. Entry to ZENITH award courses assumes proficiency in English. English proficiency must be demonstrated by an applicant for admission to ZENITH by the following:
- Undertaking an LLN test and achieving the required criteria for each course (e.g., literacy and numeracy levels)
- Generally, successful completion of year 10 for certificate level qualifications and year 12 for a diploma of higher
- Course-specific pre-requisites and entry requirements
- Pre-training candidate needs analysis
ZENITH offers various intakes throughout the year and candidates may enter the course at any of these intakes, subject to meeting all the entry requirements.
- Proof of residency/citizenship/humanitarian permanent visa status
- Copies of previous transcripts, testamur, or any other formal or informal awards/achievements
- Valid English proficiency evidence
- Applicant Pre-enrolment Self-assessment form
- Address and current contact details
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) or USI Consent Form
- Additional documents may be required as per course entry requirements
Contact our Student Admissions team for more information – email@example.com
International students (student visa holders or off-shore candidates) – visit our International Student site for admissions.
For further information, view our Admission Procedure
All the agents are bound by Zenith’s policies, procedures, quality and ethical requirements, and the requirements of the Australian International Education and Training Agent Code of Ethics.
For assistance with the application, please contact our friendly student admissions team through the above email and contact links.